To speak to someone regarding Safeguarding please use the contacts below or the form at the bottom of this page.
- Bishops Safeguarding Adviser: 07342 993 844 StephH@cofebirmingham.com
- All Saints Safeguarding Coordinator: 0121 384 7602
- St Mark’s Safeguarding Coordinator: 0121 408 5692
- Vicar of All Saints/Priest-in-Charge of St Mark’s: 0121 373 3466
The Safeguarding of all is of paramount importance. As such, both All Saints and St Mark’s have adopted the Church of England’s policies for:
- Promoting a Safer Church
- Parish Safeguarding
- Responding to Domestic Violence
- Data Protection.
The Policy documents are linked below. These also contain contact telephone numbers for various agencies that can help you.
There is information on the Birmingham Diocese website also.
If you have a Safeguarding issue you wish to discuss with the Parish Safeguarding Co-ordinator, then please complete the appropriate Safeguarding enquiry form below.
Contact the safeguarding officer
Call: 0800 1111
Call: 0808 800 5000